The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee
Admin
Dee

Sparkle : 6

Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)    Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:27 pm

I trudge into the meeting hall, barely staying on my feet. I motion for Kaleb to sit down in one of the chairs around the table. "They all come sooner or later," I explain, resting my exhausted head in my hands.

OOT: EVERYONE TRY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOPIC, PLEASE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
queen234

queen234

Sparkle : 0

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 am

I walk into the meeting hall, I see Roxy and a boy. He has to be a new kid or else I would remember him. "Hi Roxy" I say I look at the new boy and say "Hi I’m Maya Of Sirius. You are ? "extending my hand to him and using the other to push it back

Last edited by queen234 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 pm

"Hey," I look up and smile. "Take a seat, I want to wait until everyone is here. Kaleb's arrival calls for a group meeting."
Back to top Go down
Egypt97

Egypt97

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:29 pm

I hesitantly sit down and look nervously at the girl who introduced herself as Melia. I don't know who I am, I answer completely honestly. But my name is Kaleb. I take her hand and shake it firmly. So there are others. I say this leaning toward Roxy, but I say it mostly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm

"A few," I reply, hearing him. I counted on my fingers. "Well, Me, Melia, my sister Cori, Diggs, Rocket, Junie, Olive, Calcal, and a few more. We look after each other."
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Were one crazy big family that your apart of. I say smiling big thought all i can think is that is until the Them take us away
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:27 pm

I rub my eyes from my afternoon siesta. I was wearing a pair of plaid pajama pants, and a college slogan covered tee-shirt. I know, I'm a little young to have a shirt like that, but they were offering free tours, and I just couldn't help myself. I stumble into the meeting hall after I hear voices. Roxxxyyy. I whine, and lean my chin on her shoulder, scrunching my eyes closed.

I come in to the meeting hall on my way to the kitchen with my earbuds stuffed in my head. I sort of dance, and bob my head to the song, lipsinging. I hear a faint sond, that isn't my music. I tilt my head to one side, so the head phone falls out into my hand. Then I look up, and see a group of people, and there's that boy from Opals. I walk over, and take a seat. What's going on? I ask them, nodding my head as a hello to Roxy, and Cori.

% Diggs will be coming later...
Eygypt, tell me if you want me to edit the part about Rocket already knowing Kaleb.

Last edited by Miss%Maureen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 pm

"Hey, sleepyhead." I make room for her on my chair. Then I look up and see Rocket. We almost have everyone. "We still need Diggs, Olive, and Calcal. But thanks for coming, everyone. This is Kaleb."
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 am

Hey kid. I say, slapping his back playfully. We know your parent yet? I ask Roxy more than him.

HI! I say boisterously, and suddenly wide awake.

Holding a thick book, and a candy bar, I wander through the meeting hall. To my suprise it was full of people, I couldn't believe it. Normally, no one is in here, and it makes the best quiet spot; I guess not today. I slam my book on a table and glace at the faces around me. New star? I ask knowingly.

%Oh my gushness. All my charries here at the same time!! This is history.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 am

"Yeah," I reply. "Has anyone seen Sam or Smarts around? We need everyone here." I looked back to Rocket. "No, we don't. I was hoping some of you might be able to feel him out."

I duck in quietly behind Wocky. I hide behind his leg, clinging to his jeans, and look up at all the faces.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 am

Almost with out realizing what I was doing, I gently pat Junies head. I dont know how I knew it was her, maybe the feel of her small hands, or her even breathing behing me. I just knew. It scared me how much I paid attention to her. I was afraid to love with out being loved back. I jerk my hand back, still looking up and down the new kid. Not a planet, and definatly not the sun... I say out loud processing my thoughts.

Talk to me when I am awake. I mumble, and head to the kitchen to get a bagel and cream cheese.

Its gonna take some time to know what he is. I tell them all thinking it was nearly impossible to figure out a parent with out knowing the person.
Back to top Go down
Egypt97

Egypt97

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm

I smile, seeing the boy that I had met briefly before. I lean into Roxy and whisper, How will you know who my parent is? I ask this nervously, wondering if I would get chosen to be the child of some evil star or something.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

"Sometimes your parent star looks really bright in the sky for you, sometimes we can just tell."

I tug on Wocky's pant leg. "When will I know who my parent star is?"
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi Diggs, Cori, Hi Rocket I don't believe we've met, and who is this one? I say looking at Junie

OCC: that was a mouthful to say
Back to top Go down
Egypt97

Egypt97

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I nod and stay silent, nervously looking around to all of the other children of stars. What if she's lying? What if she's one of those people who is trying to kill me? What if my parent is really a human... All of these thoughts swirl around my head, but I then feel something in the pit of my stomach saying, Hey, Kal. Relax. You can trust her... She saved you, and you saved her... It'll all work out... My gut feeling guides me as I continue looking around, looking for some similarity between me and all of them.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

I push back my hair and rubbed my arm, feeling exhausted. "Well I know one thing for sure. They wouldn't let me bring Kaleb here without a fight." I try to stay upbeat about everything. I was glad my sister hadn't seen my arm, or noticed the bits of glass in my hair or the rip in my leggings or....gosh I was tired.

I sneak a peek at the other girl and flash her a smile. "I am Junie!"

I sprint into the Hideout, down the steps, through the living room and past the kitchen. Then I see a big gathering of Fallen in the Meeting Hall, practically all of them. I sprint past, slowing down. Then I walk back to the door. My t-shirt is drenched with sweat and my hair is sleek and wet. Pretty much looked like I just jumped into a pool. I guess that's how you look after running ten miles. I wipe a hand across my forehead and stand in the doorway with my hands on my hips. I say something like, "Hi," but it comes out like, "Huh."
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Sparkle : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm

I run into the meeting hall, out of breath. "I'm here!" I announced "And I'm NOT late. You poeple are all just really early." I stated. "No seoriously, sorry it took me so long. Now whats the meeting for?" I asked
I walk around the hidout, looking for my sister. As I passed the council room, I saw tons of people, most likely every person in the hideout. I felt a little hurt that I hadn't heard of this little get together. I and let out an exaggerated sigh as I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.
I walk in behind Olive and Sam trying to come in unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi Callie Olive and Sam nice to see you all well and alive I say with a little emphasis on alive, they sure did hurt Roxy I think glancing at Roxy then back at Junie making a huge smile
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm

"What's your name?" I ask, grabbing Rocket's hand and clinging to it.

I look around to see if everyone is here. "Is that everyone?" I hiss to Cori, poking her. I blink a little bit, my eye seems swollen.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Sparkle : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I glance over at Roxy, overhearing her talking to Cori. "I believe we are missing Eva" I said. "Oh my goodness what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:39 pm

I grab Roxy's hand when she pokes me, putting my bagel down. I see her injured arm, and look up at her, concern and chiding dancing across my face together getting hopelessly tangled. Considering everyone, is like this, I say holding my pointer and my thumb about an inch apart, It is pretty damn hard to tell. I say sarcastically.

I'm thinking a big star for you Junie. I tell her beaming down at her and taking her small hand in mine. I didn't want to tell her I thought she was a child of the sun and get her hopes up.

Yo, any one notice I am here!? I say angerly, thinking that every one mentioned who was hear and my name was not one of the few called.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

I make my way over to Diggs, resisting the urge to wring out my hair. "Hey," I say mildly, my heart still pounding hard from my run.

"Yeah," I agree. "Oh, yeah, I forgot Eva, I hope she shows up." I don't like everyone so worried about me. "It was nothing," I say, smiling and acting blase. "All right," I stand up and face the small crowd. "If everyone could take a seat, please. I'm glad you could make it," was it just my imagination or were there two Coris dancing in front of my eyelids? "So," I continued. "We are all here to welcome Kaleb, our newest member of the family." I smile widely.

I pull Wocky to a chair and sit on his lap, resting my elbows contentedly on the table.
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 pm

I sit down still wondering if Roxy was okay but I look at Junie and say "my name is Maya"

OCC: hi everyone my name is maya i am sorry if i am causing confusion it's just that I am on another site and my character there is named Melia
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 pm

% Oh...ok that make sense, I was a little confuzzled.

Hi. I say to Smarts.

Roxy, don't lie to your other half, you cant lie with out me knowing so dont. I tell her strictly. I walk up, and pull her into the next room; the living room. I sit her on the couch. You will be explaining, after a nap. I tell her, and head back out to the adoring fans...well thats what they were in my head. Okay, so Kalebs the new kid, welcome him into our family. He's our new brother, and he will be treated as one. I tell everyone, eyeing the new guy; he wasnt bad.
Back to top Go down
Egypt97

Egypt97

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

A little embarrassed now, I let out a weak smile. I manage to let out, hey everyone. like Roxy said, I'm Kaleb. Call me whatever you want, I really don't care. I probably came off a little rude, but I really didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)   Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Kaleb (OPEN! EVERYONE COME!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next