The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Packing [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee
Admin
Dee

Sparkle : 6

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 pm

"Pack your bags," is what Roxy had told them. They were going to a new Hideout. Smarts stepped back and considered her dresser. Her brother was the only other person that occupied this room, and they didn't own very much. She opened the top drawer. Inside was her clothing, assorted teeshirts and shorts, an occasional pair of jeans. She unzipped her gym bag and stuffed it all in, not bothering to fold it. Second drawer. Nothing except an old sports bar wrapper. Smarts would have left it in there, but Roxy said they weren't leaving anything behind. So, grudgingly, she threw the wrapper in with her clothes. When she opened the third drawer she wrinkled her nose at the stench, quickly emptying the pile of old running socks into the bag as well. Anything else? On the bedside table there was her lava lamp, and she wasn't forgetting that. Into the bag. The drawer contained her cell phone, a pack of gum, an extra set of shoelaces, a water bottle and an old report card. These joined the rest. She zipped the gym bag closed and stood up, glancing down at her feet to confirm her running shoes were still tied. She stepped back, considered the room, and hoisted the bag higher onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Sparkle : 1

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 am

Sam walked in the Mars Cell and sighed. He thought he had really found a home for a second, but no. Thje fallen, including his sister and him, were moving somehwere else. Speaking of her, there she was, packing her bag. Sam came in just as she was throwing some dirty socks into her bag, he could smell them from across the room. He thought about how some things will never change, like his sister running, or Cori eating anything sweet in sight. And he found, when he really thought about it, as long as he had those things, he did have a home really. With that comforting thought in mind Sam set down his tattered brown backback on his mattress and told Smarts "I packed last night, its all in here"
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

"Oh hey," Smarts replied. "You sure you didn't forget anything?" She considered her brother. He had grown up quite a bit in these past few months, but he was still her baby brother and there was nothing he could do about it. They were stuck together. Re-adjusting her bag, she scanned the room one last time. Turned to her brother, ruffled his hair and gave him a shove towards the door. "Come on, Sammy-Sams," she laughed. "Sometimes you have to move on."
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I have gotten used to the way my sister could almost see through me to what I was feeling. I nodded as a response.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

}We should make a new topic in the City Streets and start their migration. It's almost February!

I looked back once, flicked the light switch, and closed the cell door with a loud clank. "Jailbreak time," I said, smiling a little bit at my joke. The truth was, I'd miss this place. But if I could protect Sammy by leaving it, I would without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

~k sounds good
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 pm

}Okay well, you can make it if you like, but take your time because I postponed the Migration until March. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Packing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing [Open]   Packing [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing [Open]
Page 1 of 1