The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crispy Bacon's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Sparkle : 0

Crispy Bacon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:08 am

Name
Evangeline Dumont

Alias
Eva

Birthday
June 19th, 1995

Half Birthday
December 19th

Grade
Grade 11

Time at the Hideout
Two weeks

Parent Star
Arturus, the Bear Watcher - Fourth brightest star in the sky

Appearance
Eva stands at the height of 5'3" and has a more delicate frame, with a slim figure and soft curves. She has limpid blue-grey eyes. Eyes that have a certain sadness about them, a sadness that don't notice because the sadness doesn't linger on the surface. Oddly clear eyes have feelings hidden behind them, feelings that Eva would never dare tell anyone about, even if they asked. Eyes that seem to bore into you - making many people feel uncomfortable when they meet them. That's fine since she thinks it's uncomfortable looking people in the eye, she often looks elsewhere. Eva's dark brown hair that ends halfway down her back and is gently curled at the ends and is often just down - she doesn't care much about the way it's styled. She tends to wear jeans, a tank top, a sweater, and minimal accessories.

Personality
Eva is always polite and formal, even to the people closer to her. She doesn't say much because she often opts for thought rather than speech. However, when she does speak, she avoids colloquial phrases/talk and slang, instead using more stately and proper words. The sentences that escape her mouth are rarely run on but not exactly short either. Also a creature of habit, Eva has a specific routine which she follows for certain things. Surprisingly loyal and diligent. Once she starts something, she must see it to the end, no questions. Evangeline Loretta Dumont has never given up on something in the past, and she doesn't intend on doing so in the future.

Rarely acting on impulse and choosing to hold back for a while and analyze the situation, many have gotten frustrated with her because she's doesn't head into situations as quick as she could. Brave and courageous, she will keep going no matter the hardship or risks. More cold and calculating, most people dismiss her as too chilly to even try to interact with. Because of this, Eva tends to be more cautious and suspicious of people, questioning their actions and acts of kindness. Distant and independent, her heart always seems to be elsewhere. She decided that she wasn't fit for relationships and she tends to steer clear of people who try to flirt with her. It wouldn't work anyways, Eva is oblivious to things like flirting and flattering.

Flaws
Eva hates to be forced to do anything. She will often go against what people tell her to do just for the sake of irritating them. She is also unwilling to form and trust allies and is more of a loner. Usually not in the mood to accept help, she prefers to do things on her own and will be a bit of a poor sport when people don't allow her to do things alone. She often keeps negative feelings to herself. Tends to bottle up her emotions and she has moments where she just.. explodes.

Other
Eva has a soft spot for pumpkin pie and carrot cake.

Name
David Graham

Alias
"I guess you can call me Dave if you really want to call me something other than David..."

Birthday
August 21st, 1994

Half Birthday
February 21st

Grade
Grade 12

Time at the Hideout
One month

Parent Star
Vega, the Swooping Eagle - Fifth brightest star in the sky

Appearance
David has a lean, tall frame with gangly limbs, narrow shoulders, and a slim waist. He has straight, moderate length ash blonde hair and pale green eyes. His skin is pale from spending most of his time indoors rather than out and about. David has prominent cheekbones and a similar facial structure to his sister though his is a structure that is more suitable for males than his sister's. David tends to dress casually, no really fancy things. In contrast to his sister, who prefers bright colours, loud things, and standing out, David is more for muted and neutral colours and blending in with the crowd.

Personality
David is quite a bit of a gentleman. He is polite and kind to others and he will often put their needs above his own. He is mature for his years and tolerant when it comes to people who irritate him or people who are a little more thoughtless than he is accustomed to. Usually intelligent for the most part, David is the sort of person who is punctual and reliable, a dependable guy. He is caring and thoughtful as well as honest and modest. When he does something wrong or irresponsible, he will own up to his actions and take responsibility for what he did. He often finds himself covering for his twin sister and for others. Often taking responsibility even for things that he didn't do, David is quite used to having to face consequences and punishments - he puts himself through tough things by reminding himself that's it just one less inconvenience for another person.

A little naive, David tends to believe in others most of the time and he will trust in his sister no matter what. Although he can clearly be seen as the more responsible of the two, he often depends on his sister for stability. When others around his are mourning or stricken by grief, David is often by their side comforting them. He will do the things that he absolutely must, he feels compelled to do things for other people even without being asked. This may frustrate others, especially if they are things that they did not want him to do. David is generous and repays debts quickly. Independent socially, he doesn't care much for what others think of him and is uninfluenced by any negative things that others may say about him.

Flaws
David can initially be quite guarded and he gives up much more easily than his sister does. He tends to hold himself back and in doing so, holds others back along with him. He does this because he is often unsure of himself and lacks faith in himself and his actions. Capable of being very stubborn and inflexible, he tends to get in a sour mood when forced to do things and will dig his heels in when others try to influence his opinion. He is small-minded and impractical at times as well as more on the pessimistic side of the line most of the time. He is disorganized but reluctant to try new things. He gets very wound up when people touch his things and clean them up without talking to him first. When he hasn't slept or ate enough, he tends to be much more moody and easily angered. He can be very insensitive and harsh at the most random times.

Other
David is extremely ticklish on his sides.

Name
Bridgette Graham

Alias
"Friends and family call me Bridge. I guess you can call me Bridge too, if you consider me a friend."

Birthday
August 21st, 1994

Half Birthday
February 21st

Grade
12th Grade

Time at the Hideout
One month

Parent Star
Vega, the Swooping Eagle - Fifth brightest star in the sky

Appearance
Bridgette stands at the height of precisely 5'4" with a slim and lithe figure. She has smooth, pale skin that she goes to great lengths to treat well and keep pale and clear. She has high cheekbones similar to her brother's and narrow cheeks. With expressive, slightly arched brows as well as arresting, almond shaped light brown eyes, Bridgette is a very open person who wears her heart on her sleeve. Her emotions can clearly be seen at all times and very rarely will she hide them. If she's angry, she'll look angry, when she's sad, she won't hesitate to shed however many tears she needs to. Bridgette has wavy strawberry blonde hair that flows a few inches past her shoulders and will usually keep in a loose ponytail or bun. Her lips are usually painted fuchsia, candy apple red, or other bright colours. Her nails are also kept neatly manicured.

Personality
A strong and willful female, Bridgette can be as stubborn as a mule and she usually persists until she gets what she wants or at least wins. She may seem indifferent at first as well as chilly and maybe even a little hostile or antisocial, but once you get her attention in a positive way and she actually starts talking, she is quite a friendly person. When she makes friends, she double checks and makes sure that her friends are the type of people who she would like to have in her life and once she is friends with a person, her loyalty to them will not sway because of anything. She is trustworthy and very good at secrets. She is supportive and a good listener when it comes for the time where a friend needs either comfort or a shoulder to cry on. She is often called strange and she doesn't mind in the least, often going so far as to enforce others' opinions of her as a strange person. Bridgette thinks it's a lot of fun to make people think she's weird because she honestly doesn't care what others think of her.

She hates showing weakness and she finds it easier to deliver bad news with a smile. She often pokes fun at her flaws because she finds it an easier way to cope with them. Bridgette is an extreme procrastinator but she will work diligently and very hard once she gets around to working on something. Often a little hard on herself, Bridgette is the person who gives herself the toughest time about not doing as well as she should have. She is a bit of a neat freak as well as a perfectionist. She can appear quite bold and courageous, often doing things that no one else will do because of a sense of obligation she feels to doing things to impress others. She can be very patient at times where she's in a good mood. Blunt and to the point, Bridgette finds it easiest to say what she means to right at the start of a conversation. Very rarely does she say several things to warm the person up before presenting an idea. She is also very independent and prefers to do things by herself.

Flaws
Just a little bit indecisive, Bridgette often finds it difficult to decide what she really wants and what is truly important to her. She is prone to ill temper at times and frequently drops into a bad mood with little to no warning and for no apparent reason. Bridgette is also prone to be extremely irritated by family and friends at random times. She will often over-exaggerate details in her mind and stress over little things. Sometimes, she doesn't think about the consequences of her actions and she doesn't think things through thoroughly enough before speaking or acting, often offending others without meaning to. Bridgette finds it hard to forgive others but is quick to admit when she herself has made a mistake. She can come across as rude and she may be controlling or bossy when she feels that she could do a better job or when she would rather be doing something.

Other
Bridgette loves things that have to do with nail polish and art.

Quote :
Bridgette is actually quite sure of who she is as a person, but at times, she just isn't very sure of what she wants. She'll fight for what she believes in, but it takes a while for her to understand what it is that she actually believes in and what her true goals are. She can be stubborn and willful and she'll protect the things that she values but she's not quite sure of what she values at times. Sometimes she just sort of stops and asks herself, "Do I even know what I'm doing?"

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Can you change her birthday? If its like, yours or something I understand, but thats the same birthday as one of the admins characters so...also, the Hideout has only been around for a few months.

Other than that, your charrie is great!! I love the color you used for her, and her personality is great with so much detail.
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm

No problem, birthday and time spent at the Hideout was changed.

And thank you. o w o
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Eva is amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Thank you very much, I put a lot of work into her profile. x3
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:55 pm

I can tell! tongue
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm

She's spectacular, and approved. You can start roleplaying. I would love to RP with Eva sometime. I can make a topic if you like.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 pm

That would be great Miss Maureen. ^-^
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Great charries RP with me sometime kay ?
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Alrighty then. I have made a topic at the gym.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 pm

David and Bridgette Graham have been added to the first post and are awaiting acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey Crispy! Great to see you active; I hope you got my PM...spread the word that we are out here and need more members with sweet charries.

Regarding your newest characters:
I feel that you probably put a lot of work into them and that really shows. I think that David is awesome, and he seems more feminine in his mannerisms than his sister....Regarding Bridgette, I feel that she is a well built character, but I am a bit confused about how you said that she says things flat out and wont beat around the bush. Also you mentioned other things that lead me to believe that she is strong in what she believes in as well as her personality. Then in her flaw, you stated that she was unsure of who she really was and what she thought of things. I feel that this may be conflicting? If it isn't and makes sense to you, please explain.

Both of your charries are approved, but if you could provide some clarity on Bridgette that would be great!!!

Missy.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Oh haha, yeah, that may seem a little confusing... Bridgette was actually made to be somewhat of a hypocrite, though I didn't describe it in her profile because it's something that I believes should be expressed more in role plays. My characters tend to contradict themselves a lot because I just find it pretty interesting when they're at war with themselves and are struggling to figure out who they are and what the heck is wrong with them.
INNER CONFLICT, MUAHAHA.

Bridgette is actually quite sure of who she is as a person, but at times, she just isn't very sure of what she wants. She'll fight for what she believes in, but it takes a while for her to understand what it is that she actually believes in and what her true goals are -- if that makes any sense. I guess I kind of meant that she can be stubborn and willful and she'll protect the things that she values but she's not quite sure of what she values at times. Sometimes she just sort of stops and asks herself, "Do I even know what I'm doing?" Even the strongest of people have got to have things that they struggle with and are unsure of, right, haha?
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 am

Oh wow that sure clears a lot up! I love to be sadistic to my character when I am writing fiction, not so much in role play but still. Thanks so much for explaining that; maybe post as a after note on her profile just to let people know?

She is approved!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 am

Sure thing, haha. Thanks for accepting her and David!

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Yeah I am excited to get them out there RPing!

I am experimenting with fonts...quite an adventure. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crispy Bacon's Characters
Page 1 of 1