The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solstice's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice13

Sparkle : 0

Solstice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Solstice's Characters   Solstice's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Name:Sol Polar (would this be a good name ?)
Alias:Kailee
Birthday:December 21st
Half Birthday:June 21st
Grade: 9
Years at the Hideout: 1 month
Parent Star, or Parent Planet:Polaris
Appearance:
She is a pretty tall girl with a slender frame. She has brown hair with natural blonde highlights at the tips of her hair. Kailee is fair skinned and had grey eyes.
Personality:
Kailee in general is a quiet and calm girl who tends to steer away from trouble. She is very nervous around new people, though she doesn't really show it, but adjusts quickly to strangers. The girl has very poor judgement and is easily distracted. Often times people tell her things and it just goes through one ear and out the other. Which forces people to repeat what they say. She is a person whom you can trust to keep a secret, because she'll just forget eventually.
Flaw:
Poor Judgement Neutral
Easily distracted, kinda like talking talking to a brick wall
*Other: saw the update I guess I need to change some things about her correct? but the good news is her personality and looks are basically done. Very Happy

Last edited by Solstice13 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Sparkle : 3

PostSubject: Re: Solstice's Characters   Solstice's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Sol Polar is an adorable name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mineshaft.deviantart.com
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

PostSubject: Re: Solstice's Characters   Solstice's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 pm

xD. My little brothers name is Sol, but yes that is a very cute name. I believe that your character could benefit from more details.
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Solstice13

Sparkle : 0

PostSubject: Re: Solstice's Characters   Solstice's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh my I just remembered I joined this...Sorry! for not being on I joined and forgot all about Exclamation (I had a lot of sites that I joined at the time hard to remember these things) I'll try to remember to stay on and finish this character.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Sparkle : 6

PostSubject: Re: Solstice's Characters   Solstice's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Great! It's good to have you back. Your character is good, but yes, you'll need to change her parent to a planet, due to the new rules. Once you do that, your character is accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstice's Characters   Solstice's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solstice's Characters
Page 1 of 1