The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2chocolate2's characters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Sparkle : 1

2chocolate2's characters Empty
PostSubject: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 am

Name: Calista Laura Hill (prefers Callie)
Birthday: December 4th
Alias: Sara
Grade: 8th
Parent star: Capella
Appearance: Callie has light brown hair that is usually kept in two braids that hang loosely over her shoulders and down to her hips. A nervous habit of hers is playing with the end of her braid. She has huge silver eyes with long black eyelashes that people who know her well can look right through and see what she is thinking or feeling. They start shining unnaturally when she is about to transform. She is short for her age and other that her eyes she has very small fetures. Very agile and quick.
Personality: Quiet and shy if u don't know her, but she will soon warm up to you. She is wary of anything strange or different, so you can imagine her shock when she falls to earth. She is scared and unsocial when she first comes but when finding others like her she will really start to come out of her shell and develop a leader like personality. She hates risky or scary situations, but often finds herself in them.
Flaw: Callie isn't trusting enough to people she doesn't know that could help her

Name: Olive Welsh
Grade: 10th
Alias: Ella
Parent star/planet: Jupiter
Years at jailhouse: none
Appearance: is Africa American and, like her parent planet, big. Not like she is fat or anything but the girls got some muscle! She has dark, always smiling, brown eyes and dark brown hair to match.
Personality: has a great sence of humor and can get you from a bad mood to a good one in a matter of minutes. She is loyal to her friends and will get very upset if anyone insults or hurts them. She is attracted to trouble. Hint: get on her good side, life will be a lot easier.
Flaw: too protective
Other: ummmm if I think of it I'll post it.

Name: Sam Rosco (Sammy was his childhood nick name but he hates it when people call him that...exept maybe his sister, Smarts)
Alias: Jonathan
Birthday: July 11th
Half Birthday: January 11th
Grade: 8th grade
Months at hideout Hideout: two
Parent Star, or Parent Planet: Mars
Appearance: Has sandy blonde hair and clear green eyes. His hair may have a hint of red, no one can tell for sure. You can tell he was once a adorable baby boy. In an effort to look more "mature" he grew his hair out slightly passed his eyebrows. Light freckles dance across his face. He is getting to the age where many girls look as he passes, and he rather enjoys it.
Personality: He is now in between his cute little boy and teenager stage. He is growing independent and developing a confidante personality. But sometimes it's a facade and he will run right back to his older sister for guidance. He fell to earth with his sister and she was like a mom to him before they found the hideout. She is his hero though he will never admit it.
Flaw: Is trying to grow up too fast

Name: Alicia Morada
Alias: Alice (Her name known on earth is Alice, but in the world of them she goes by Alicia)
Birthday: April 4th, 1994 (4/4/94)
Half Birthday: October 4th
Grade: 11th
Years at the Hideout: Hasn't been there yet
Parent Star, or Parent Planet: Daughter of Them, with the same power as the Fallen inherited from her parents
Appearance: Alice has long black hair and long bangs. She has dark eyes (are they black, or just a very dark blue?) She is tall and attractive. Her normal attire includes a black tank top and black leather jacket. She also wears a lime green scarve and boots to match. Dark sunglasses almost always cover her eyes, leaving someone wondering where she is looking.
Personality: Alice is the master of disgiuse and manipulation. Most of her tricks are done in the dark, or at night. She will use her femine charm to win over many Fallen boys She is cunning and witty, but way too competitive. She was loyal to the her family of Shadows until she first encountered the Fallen. Now she sees her family for what they really are, power thirstyvvillans. So she must decide between her loyalty to her family, and what she knows is right, helping the fallen.
Flaw: Too competitive and unsure of who is good and who is bad.

Last edited by 2chocolate2 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Your character is Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 pm

thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:44 pm

callie is my profile pic
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 am

Name: Olive Welsh
Grade: 10th
Parent star/planet: Jupiter
Years at jailhouse: none
Appearance: is Africa American and, like her parent planet, big. Not like she is fat or anything but the girls got some muscle! She has dark, always smiling, brown eyes and dark brown hair to match.
Personality: has a great sence of humor and can get you from a bad mood to a good one in a matter of minutes. She is loyal to her friends and will get very upset if anyone insults or hurts them. Hint: get on her good side, life will be a lot easier.
Flaw: too protective
Other: ummmm if I think of it I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

Sparkle : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:52 pm

You have great charterers rp with me some time okay
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Olive is very good, go ahead and start roleplaying with her Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank you! And sure do u wanna rp with olve?i
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 pm

love to tell me where! hey did you request to join the star searchers?
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 pm

no but i want to! how do u do that? and she is just fallen soooo somwhere in town maybe...
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 pm

now olive is my profile... do u know how to make it so there is two pictures?
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 pm

I will make a topic for Olive and Roxy in the movie theater, is that a good place? Email me your pics and I will put them together for ya.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Congrats, chocolate, our first mod!
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Thank u
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 pm

*smiles* Uh huh...
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Name: Sam Rosco (Sammy was his childhood nick name but he hates it when people call him that...exept maybe his sister, Smarts)
Alias: Jonathan
Birthday: July 11th
Half Birthday: January 11th
Grade: 8th grade
Months at hideout Hideout: two
Parent Star, or Parent Planet: Mars
Appearance: Has sandy blonde hair and clear green eyes. His hair may have a hint of red, no one can tell for sure. You can tell he was once a adorable baby boy. In an effort to look more "mature" he grew his hair out slightly passed his eyebrows. Light freckles dance across his face. He is getting to the age where many girls look as he passes, and he rather enjoys it.
Personality: He is now in between his cute little boy and teenager stage. He is growing independent and developing a confidante personality. But sometimes it's a facade and he will run right back to his older sister for guidance. He fell to earth with his sister and she was like a mom to him before they found the hideout. She is his hero though he will never admit it.
Flaw: Is trying to grow up too fast

Last edited by 2chocolate2 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Approved Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Thank u dear kiwi
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Woud u like to rp
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 pm

sure oh and if the siblings are already @ the Hideout, they can't be there for 5 years because the Hideout has only been around for like 6 months. So how about they've been there for 2 months?
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm

I meant to say 5 months but I think two months is better
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 am

Kay, well I know that you both were gonna make a brother and a sister and everything, but I dont think either of you are part of the Solids group, so technically, neither of you can have a child of a planet. Which also means, chocolate, you cant have Olive. I know I am such a downer and I am using my adminly powers unfairly, but if we really expect other members to follow the rules, then the mods and admins need to follow them also. So untill you two apply to my group of the Solids, and I accept, these charries arent allowed:
Olive
Smarts
Sammy

Sorry, Sad
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 am

Ooops! Sorry I forgot. Right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2chocolate2's characters   2chocolate2's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2chocolate2's characters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next