The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pinkrose555's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkrose555

pinkrose555

Sparkle : 0

pinkrose555's Characters Empty
PostSubject: pinkrose555's Characters   pinkrose555's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Name: Arilee Sparks

Alias:Samantha Roberts

Birthday: January 23

Half Birthday: May15

Grade:10

Years at the Hideout: 1 year

Parent Planet:Spica of the Virgo constellation

Appearance:She has has mid-length brown hair, emerald eyes and perfect teeth (she thanks her adoptive parents for that). Her style is just, well, casual, but she loves hoodies. She loves light colors, but she wears bright colors from time to time, and she is never seen without jeans (well, except for formal occasions). She also loves dresses, especially sundresses. She usually wears converse, even when wearing dresses.

Personality: She is a quiet girl who loves books, music, and is very shy. She can only talk to people well if she knows them enough. She usually hangs out by herself and does not socialize much. She is very sensitive and get easily hurt so you have to be careful with her. But aside from this, she is very intelligent. She is diligent and hard-working and hopes she is hoping her transformation will not com soon. She love watching movies and giraffes (she likes them because of their peaceful nature).

Flaw:She is very sensitive and shy and can get easily hurt.

Other:Tell me if there are anything I should change (it's my first time)
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

pinkrose555's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: pinkrose555's Characters   pinkrose555's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:06 pm

HEY-O!! Thanks for posting a character. I am not sure if you can tell or not but this forum is kind of dormant at the moment. I had this great idea to motivate everyone to post more at some point during the school year, but then that didn't really happen. I am, however, internet-less this month and so I cannot post but maybe if you send a message out to people to get them back on here that will create some other members to come and RP with you.

Regarding your character: she is pretty awesome, the only thing I see is that her half birthday is not actually a half birthday. See if my birthday was on March 2, then my half birthday would be six months from then, so lets count....April, May, June, July, August, September. So the half birthday would be September 2. That is the only thing I noticed. Just change that and then you can start RPing.

Thanks again and feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions. I will Try my best to be on more often.

~Missy
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

pinkrose555's Characters
Page 1 of 1