The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Any sane person loves chocolate."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Sparkle : 0

"Any sane person loves chocolate." Empty
PostSubject: "Any sane person loves chocolate."   "Any sane person loves chocolate." Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, you have found peace
You were searching for release

You gave it all into the call
You took a chance and
You took the fall for us

Bridgette Graham

Rooting through the refrigerator, Bridgette grumbled a few things under her breath. She had been shuffling through the things in the fridge for forever and she was just about to give up. Clicking her tongue, she started to close the door before the foil of the wrapped chocolate bar caught her eye and she gave a loud victory noise. "Aaand the charming and not to mention beautiful Bridgette Graham succeeds in her treacherous, incredibly risky quest." She said, punching her fist in the air and raising the chocolate bar for all in the empty kitchen to see. Unwrapping her chocolate with a triumphant smile on her face, Bridgette padded over quietly to the dining room and snapped a light or two on before plopping down on top of a clean table and staring at the ceiling.

You came thoughtfully
Loved me faithfully
You taught me honor
You did it for me

Tonight you will sleep for good
You will wait for me, my love
Now I am strong, you gave me all
You gave all you had
And now I am home
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

"Any sane person loves chocolate." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Any sane person loves chocolate."   "Any sane person loves chocolate." Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 am

%I am going to make it like, late at night. Tell my if that's not cool. And I know I am later than I thought, so sorry.

Diggs, in her Pooh-Bear pajama bottoms and a thin white tank top, lays in bed, sighing with frustration. She swings her legs over the side of her bed and reaches up, shaking her hair out of a bun. It tumbles down her back and shines a blue color in the moon coming in through her window. Diggs shoves her feet into her fluffy slippers she had treated herself with and slips out of her room, tip-toeing down the hall. She had planned on going to the living room to watch a movie or some cheesy late night soap-opera, but a light from the kitchen beckoned her forward and she realized she actually was hungry. Diggs walks into the kitchen, enjoying the soft swish of her slippers across the tiles. She sees Bridgette sitting on the table munching on a chocolate bar and her eyes widen. Drop the chocolate. She says softly, jumping into a fighting stance with her feet staggered and her hands in fists. Nah, but seriously, you should share. Diggs says with a wink and drops her hands to her sides. She slides over to the cabinet, dragging her feet so they made a scuffing noise. She opens the cabinet and stands on her toes to gab the box of Club crackers. She loved them. They way they were so buttery and flaky. God, they were delicious. Why are you in the way of reaching the deliciousness! She mutters to the box and plastic wrapping as she viciously tears it open and lets the crackers fall onto the counter. Diggs picks one up and jumping onto the table sitting next to Bridge. If we had cheese, this would be so much better. She says, pondering the possibility of cheese. Maybe cheddar jack...
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

"Any sane person loves chocolate."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen  :: The Hideout :: The Kitchen&Dining Room-
Jump to: