The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
queen234

queen234

Sparkle : 0

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm

I ran though the alley. I was so tired and hungry. My clothes were messed up. I was messed up and some dark, evil, dark (whoops thought that already) force was after me. I ran to the door of a jail? and begin to bang. "Help" my hoarse (horse) voice whispered "Anybody" darkness then covered my mind. . .
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Sparkle : 6

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Good times.. That's what I was thinking as I headed out into the night. Good times....and why was I thinking that exactly? Well, I had just finished tucking my brother into bed, which was the highlight of my evening. I know it sounds boring, but it is really entertaining to put a thirteen year old to bed at eight thirty because he had a "slight fever." Oh dear, perhaps I made up that fever just to have some fun. But oh well.

I threw open the door and made my way out of the alley. When I reached the sidewalk I stumbled over a crumpled figure. Immediately my mind went into Them mode. My eyes searched the darkening street and heard the fist whistling through the air before I saw it. Instictively, I ducked and rolled away from the predator. I got a glance at the boy at the ground. Just then the streetlights flickered on and illuminated five figures.

And it figured that the figures were surrounding me. And that they were Them, that part was obvious. And I was practically on the Hideout's doorstep, where several unsuspecting stars were eating dinner. And that I had to protect a boy who was out cold. And that there were five of them. Well, the bar had been raised. But I could jump up and grab it.

Two were unconscious on the ground before they knew what happened. I faced the other three, but this time they attacked first. I was prepared however. I flew around, screaming and punching and taking blows. And I wondered why there were five Them chasing this little kid. And how he'd almost made it. It was pretty obvious he was a star child.
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm

"Scratch, scratch, scratch went the clawing at my door… 'Who's there' I called, I tried to tell myself it was just my imagination…" Lexus mind read, a sudden crack of thunder caused the younger Love to jump. Lexus had been reading 'In A Dark, Dark Room' she had been very engaged in the horror story about a girl who was dared by her evil older sisters to stay the night in a supposedly haunted house. The main character, Lemony, was quite ditzy and didn't seem to be scared until the scratching started. Lexus was curious to see what was scratching at Lemony's door, but decided to stop reading because she was scared. Suddenly she heard a banging on the Hideout door. "Who's there" she whispered. But it stopped suddenly. She raced to the door and threw it open without thinking. She looked at the crumbled form on the ground. The bracelet, the clothes, "Nico" Lexus gasped then she begin to look around "Smarts" I yelled
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
Dee
Admin
Dee

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 am

I uttered a few choice swear words when I heard Lexus calling me. She was going to give it all away! She was standing in the alley, a few steps away from the Hideout door. By now one more was down one the pavement. That was when one drew a gun. "Sorry, Loser," I crowed. "You can't kill me!" Then I was on the ground as a bullet whizzed over my head.
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Lexus gasped when the gun shot fired. "Smarts" she whispered when she saw her drop to ground. She begun to drag Nico "Wake up" she kept repeating to him as she pulled him to a corner in the alley. Suddenly a Them ran at her. Lexus whimpered but when reached out to grab her her reflexes kicked in. She kicked the Them in the stomach and then hit him in his head. She was afraid. Three questions flew thought her head. Did that hurt? Does he have a gun? Is Smarts and Nico okay? She then yelled "TAKE THAT SUCKER" She then blushed but her dark skin camouflaged it.
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
Dee
Admin
Dee

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:35 pm

I was on my feet in an instant, and the shadow with the gun was knocked out the next. I assessed the damage. Other than a few bruises I was fine. I smirked. Wait until I told the others I took five shadows by myself. I was slightly disappointed I didn't have anything I could have killed them with. So they were just unconscious. I decided to drag them into a dumpster or something, so I grabbed the first one's arms and made my way across the street. Halfway there, I looked back. The other shadows were gone. I did a double take. They were there two seconds before...the I looked down. The guy I was dragging was disappearing into the shadow of a car. Soon only his arms were visible. I let out a gasp and released him when the shadows touched my hands, because they were burning cold. I turned back around and jogged to where Lexus was standing over the kid. "Did you see that?" I asked. "All of Them just disappeared!" Then my attention focused on the kid. "You know him?"

}queen, you should make Nico wake up. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 pm

*I am, I'm tired of you two having all the fun *pouts*

Light was coming over my vision. I heard a familiar voice telling me urging me to wake up. I recognized the voice. Lexus I thought before forcing my eyes open. My vision was blurring badly but slowly I saw too figures. One with black hair and dark skin and the other was that blue hair? I blinked twice before i spoke. "Lexus" I said "Where am I"
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I scooped the groggy boy up easily. "He's awake, Lexus!" I announced. "Tell me who he is, but let's get inside. Any broken bones, kid?"
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 pm

I shook my head once more. It was ringing. Then I realized the blue-headed girl said something. "No I don't I told her. "Thought I have some dirty clothes" Then I realized she was carrying me. "Can you put me down please?'
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

I snorted. "No," I said calmly. "News flash, you just collapsed. And you were unconscious."
Back to top Go down
queen234

queen234

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm

"I'm Hungry" I said protesting but then I looked her arms " You have a cut on your arm" I told her
Back to top Go down
Dee
Admin
Dee

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am

"That's great, sweetheart," I said dryly. "But I don't care. What I care about is getting you inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen  :: Other :: The Archives-
Jump to: