The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gemme some coffee!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Sparkle : 1

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 am

I was wearing my usual tight black shirt and leather jacket with a lime green scarf. My hair was curled slightly and it fell down my back like liquid black ice. I was extremely satisfied with the "clop clop clop" of my boots as they hit the wooden floor and I walked into the coffee shop. I looked gorgeous, and I knew it. A hidden smirk made it's way across my face as I saw at least three boys turn their heads. After a very long 5 minutes of waiting in line I looked at the clerk and said "one large carmel latte with whipped cream." One thing I liked about earth was the food, so flavorful.
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Sparkle : 3

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

((Mind if I join you? Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
http://mineshaft.deviantart.com
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 am

Not at all Smile
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 am

He had been glued to his work when she came in, simply for lack of another entertainment, but wasn't too bothered to look up when he heard her boots across the floor. Massimo watched the girl cross the floor and shot her a smile: of course, it looked angry, simply because he always looked angry, but it was all in good spirits. There were few chairs open, no noted, so he pushed the unoccupied chair at his table out with a foot, glancing back at her, smile warm and inviting. She was so dark! It might have worried him had not everyone looked varying degrees of dark to him: his own hair and eyes were of an unusual color, and though he had seen people who almost glowed with light, they otherwise looked mostly normal.

Last edited by MonsterTwin on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 pm

I was supposed to meet Alicia, and once again I was running late. That didn't really matter, cause people had a hard time getting angry at me; I never knew why. I run a large callused hand though my flipped up hair, and apply some of that shiny good smelling stuff to it. Then I hop into my car, and take off. I pull up in front of the coffee shop 10 minutes later, and check my reflection again. Wearing cargo shorts, and a light blue Volcom tee-shirt, I head in. There she was...beautiful....naughty....and smirking at another guy! I was enraged. She wasn't mine yet, but still. I doubted she even liked me like that, but that was a fallen, and she knew it! I sigh, and siddle up next to her. Who's this? I ask.

%Sorry I am late Chocolate.
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 pm

I heard someone enter and come up behind me. Without looking I knew exactly who it was. "Preston" I started, about to chew him out for being late, but then I turned and saw him, and I somehow couldn't keep the accustomed scowl on my face. "You made it" I finished. I turned to the other boy. "Im sorry I must go, I'll see ya around Kay?" my voice was promising and inviting but when I turned to steer Preston away to a different table and the boy could no longer see my face, that promising smile turned into a much more sincere wicked smirk. We sat down at a table and I answered Preston's question "That was a fallen, and I was trying to get to know him. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" I said. My eyes looked into his.

No problem Missy Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Ight. I say, and take a sip of her carmelly drink. I sneer at the guy, and make my eyes flash black and shiny for a moment before they return to their unusual golden brown. Are we going to have fun with this newly found toy? I ask anxious to toture him. It pleased me to watch their fear.

Last edited by Miss%Maureen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Ever unflappable, Massimo simply smiled and nodded at the dark man whose eyes had flashed a different color just a moment ago. He slowly nursed his drink (cafe breve, with hazelnut flavoring) and munched on his biscotti as he sketched absently on the paper before him: the pen marks had begun to take the shape of a cathedral, and he was in the middle of adorning the sides and main doorway. When he was finished, it would go into the portfolio (which now was standing up between his chair and the wall) with the rest of his works.

And behind the metal baseball bat he packed for protection. He had been attacked before, but it was nothing to cry over: just carry a weapon and everything should turn out dandy, he reasoned.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:33 pm

I put my ice cold hands on his "Be patient. The time will come." When Preston got that look, the look of torture, he worried me. It seemed as if he didn't know when to stop, he didn't know when he would go to far.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm

You know patience is not one of my strong points. I growl under my breath charmingly.

%Oh my gush!! I is so frustarated with the fonts!
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:07 am

Maybe, just maybe, my tiny cold heart beet a little faster when he said that. "Yes, yes I know that. When he leaves, we follow him, okay?" I got a dangorous glint in my eye as I said this, like a black panther getting ready to stalk her prey.
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Massimo, having been there for a few hours already, was beginning to pack up his sketch and his pens. The cafe breve was done now and he dropped his cup into the self-cleanup bin before retrieving his portfolio and pushing in the chair. He gave a friendly smile and wave to the table of Them before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 pm

"Ready?" I whispered to Preston with an eager smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Yes. I mutter, and slide from the seat. I couldn't wait to stalk him down, and slowly scare him until he couldn't take it any longer and cracked. Till he cried, and begged for us to let him go because he had so much to live for, and we just smile at him, and suck him into the Fortress, where he would slowly weaken.
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Massimo took a deep breath of air once outside: nobody else seemed to like it, calling it 'dirty' and 'smoggy', but he didn't mind it much. It smelled like people, and like life in a city. With a pleased smile contorting the constant look of pseudo-anger he wore on his face, he stepped off the curb and began walking.

He would go to the library first, he thought. There were a few books that he had ordered that had arrived, according to his adoptive family (who, while they were quite nice, weren't very tight-knit with him or anybody else). He was vaguely aware of some people from the cafe following him, but he was still unfazed.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 am

Ther it was, that look again. Oh well, I needed to consentrate on the task at hand. As we walked out the door, I stopped and pretended to look at a small gold purse in the window of a shop. What I saw was the reflection of the Fallen boy looking back at us. So, he knew we were following him, so what? We would just have to get him alone, without all these people around...

Ummm if Massimo is undiscovered, how would he know Alice and Preston were Them? He could recognize they are a threat, but if he doesn't know what he is yet, I don't think he would know what a Them is, ya know?
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:08 am

((He doesn't know they're Them. He does kind of have a vague notion that he's a star -knows for sure he isn't normal-, but he hasn't figured out They/Fallen yet.))
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:15 am

Okay, got it
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:54 pm

He's scrawny; don't worry. I mutter in her ear softly. Intrested in that bag? I ask her, and eye it. She didn't seem that girly, but I didn't know her as well as I would like to. Maybe it was just a facade for the Fallen boy...
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Someone smarter than Massimo had once said to keep your friends close and your enemies closer, and he was no fool: he knew the two people were following him. There was a good chance it was for a bad reason. So he made his decision: he turned on his heel and looked back at the other two with a smile.

"Where are you two headed today? Would you like to walk with me?" Massimo said, being as friendly as he possibly could. It was a foolish idea, but he figured it was better than letting them tail him until he arrived at the library.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 am

"No, I was looking at the reflect-" I started to answer Preston when the boy walked over and asked us to walk with him. I looked at Preston and my eyes asked the unspoken question "Where do u want to go with this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Sure, why not. Besides, it's always good to meet some one new. I say thinking we could get him to trustus and then take him down a dark and dangerous alley and simply knock him out.
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Massimo's smile widened as he reached out a hand to shake with both of them. "I'm Massimo Rossi. And you two?" His eyes were a vibrant red color as they met with the dark of Their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:20 pm

I smirk at him, and flash my eyes again. I loved that look of fear it struck into thier eyes. Preston. I say and take his hand firmly shaking it.
Back to top Go down
MonsterTwin
MonsterTwin

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Well. This one's eyes flashed. That was pretty interesting, but still nothing to get worked up over. Actually, nothing was something to get worked up over when you were Massimo. "Nice to meet you," he said, admiring the firm handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gemme some coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemme some coffee!   Gemme some coffee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemme some coffee!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen  :: Other :: The Archives-
Jump to: