The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Welcome to The Fallen! Login or register now to join in the adventures!
The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen is a roleplay site for kids who are the children of the planets. At the Hideout they are safe to transform, and can escape from Them.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

Sparkle : 6

Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Empty
PostSubject: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Wearing a pair of maroon sweat pants, and a white tank top under my bulky black sweatshirt, I head to the paintball center. I had just been moved to a family with a little boy that was 10, and already sculpted like a body builder, another boy who had gotten out of college for lacrosse, and a daughter who was a gymnast, although I was a whole ton better than her. The family that had just kindly ditched me, had been trying to get me into paintball, and although I hated to admit it, it was really fun. Over my shoulder I had a bag that was emblazoned with 'The Foxes; #18." It was my baseball bag from Fort Collins, and my number. I pull out a few bucks, and slide them over the counter in trade for a gun and some ammo. Just as the ad in the pamphlet that was by the door, this place really did 'suit all your needs; by letting you release your pent up anger.'

{KC}
Back to top Go down
https://thefallen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

Sparkle : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Allready in the paintball center, I was having the time of my life. I was doing all kinds of awesome and completely unnecessary summersaults and cartwheels before I landed on my knees with my gun out in front of me. I shot at one of the targets, hitting right in the bulls eye. I stood up and pretended to blow the smoke off the top of the gun, just like in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

I slide my bag in a cubby, and load my gun. Pulling a pair of goggles over my eyes, I start to take aim and shoot. I notice a girl that seemed to be having a blast just to the right of me. Then I was stuck with an ingenious idea. I could ambush her. She seemed like she wouldn't mind too much.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

I stood there smiling, completely unaware of the attack planned. I was too occupied pretending to be an awesome spy... Or something.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:35 pm

%Or something. lol

I tiptoe around the corner and stand right behind her. Put yer hands up reall slow... I demand, and hold my gun up steadily. Ha, this was so funny. And I wasnt't usually the person who did this, but I was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

I was bent down when I heard the voice. I grinned, I loved it when people got real into this. My back was to her, so I tried to conceal the gun with my feet. Then I stood with my hands up. "Well I guess..." I started to talk but then flipped my gun up to my hands with my feet and turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm

She turns, and as soon as her face is in view, I fire. I hit her square in the goggles leaving a nice splat of purple paint. I saunter up to her walking with my legs far apart, and my arms swinging away from my body like I had too many muscles to let them lay flat on my sides. I'm the baddest sheriff 'round; Missy. I say concealing a smirk.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:54 pm

"Ohhh I'm hit. Awww man I'm hit" I role around on the ground very dramatically. Then I stop and jump up and get a good look at the girl for the first time. I couldn't tell if the sparkle in her eyes was star like, or if she was just exited about catching a bandit as notorious as I. "I'm Olive" I said smiling.

~Do you want Olive to discover she is a star or not?
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 pm

I pull off the soft white leather glove, and extend a tiny hand to her. I'm KayCee. I tell her, and smile. Man, how long had it been since I smiled? A while. I think the last time was when the Chinese couple that couldn't speak english threw a suprise birthday party for me, and they had invited all their friends, who also only spoke Mandarian. It was pretty great.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:55 pm

"So, ya live around here? " I asked, keeping light conversation but staying alert.
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah. I say looking down hoping she woudldn't ask where. I would hate to have to lie again to someone. Again. But I would also hate to have to admit that I didn't really have a home.

%Tear. Did you give me the negative vote?
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well cool" I said at a loss of words. Then I saw the dark looking figure with what looked like a paint gun. But the way he handled it and the blackness in his eyes made it seem like real gun. Oh great. "Sooo ummmm" I started. I knew I had to get out of here but if I left her she could be in danger. If I took her and the dark dude recognized me as a star, she would be in even more danger. I made my decision "Ya wanna go play volley ball?" I asked.

~Oh no I'm so sorry I didn't mean too!! I promise Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:07 am

%It's ok...I was just wondering if you were mad at me and then you're like. "Hee hee. I shall go give her a negative vote, hee hee. Twisted Evil "

I pull my glove back on my hand, and let my hand drop to my side. Yeah... but I just got here. I mutter, but decided not to argue my point to much; she was the first person to actually talk to me and make me smile in a realllyy long time.
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

I give her a apologetic look as I half drag her out the door. I realize I knew virtually nothing about KayCee, who she was, or what her story was. True, I had only known her about thirty minutes, but for all I knew she could be a criminal or something. However, something about her made me trust her, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Oooo I have been looking for an exuse to use the devil face Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 am

%Oh my gosh me too.

I snag my bag up from the floor before she drags me out of the paint ball center, What are you doing? I hiss at her, and start to pull back. I had just go there!
Back to top Go down
2chocolate2
2chocolate2

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 am

"I'm really sorry, I know you deserve a explanation, but I can't give you one just yet. Please, just trust me." I begged
Back to top Go down
Miss%Maureen
Admin
Miss%Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 pm

The girl seemed to know what she was doing, but I couldn't help thinking she could me leading me into a trap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!   Bam Bam, you're covered in paint! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bam Bam, you're covered in paint!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen  :: Other :: The Archives-
Jump to: